9:41am
'Hi, so after church I’m stopping at the grocery store to pick up items for the soup and provisions to last me until Day 5. The day I leave for Cuba. I’ve started this morning and my breakfast is an apple, a clementine, green pepper, carrots and some olives. I tried to pick items also found in the soup to eat this morning because I don’t have the soup made yet. How are you doing? I’m going to drink cranberry juice and water and coffee too. I had a salad for dinner last night and resisted the baked goodies at my friend’s house before we watched a movie. I’m pumped!! Hayles'2:22pm
'Yeah, I haven’t weighed myself either. I meant to do that this morning, but I conveniently forgot. Hmm. Interesting. But, I’m back from the grocery store and having a quick coffee before I get up and make the soup. I like that the recipe says you can add hot sauce or curry spice. I’m going to do that. You know what I realised? This diet has no protein until like, day 5. Doesn’t matter!!!! WE’RE DOIN’ IT! Email me once you’ve made and tasted your soup and let me know what spices you added, or didn’t. I’ll do the same once I’ve tasted it. Toodles!'3:34pm
'Well...i made the soup. I think I need to add more spice. I put in curry and cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. It tastes good and its looks yummy. I’m sitting here eating grapes and clementines...because only fruit and soup today!!!! The soup’s almost done cooking and then I chow down on that. Goody.'
9:14pm
'I’M SO FRIGGIN’ HUNGRY!!!!
I’M ON MY 5TH BOWL OF SOUP TODAY AND I’M UP TO MY EARS IN CLEMENTINES, GRAPES AND APPLES. I’M BLOATED AND I WANT MY PERIOD. WHERE ARE YOU PERIOD? I’ll stop yelling now. I’ve only drank like 3 glasses of water...and 2 coffees. That’s not good. Gonna go eat another bowl. The soup is yummy...I’ll give it that...but what I wouldn’t give for a poached egg....or some lunch meat. Loading up on the cayenne pepper and curry powder to burn my tastebuds into believing this is a complete meal.
I hope you’re suffering as much as I am. I was never this hungry on the no bread, rice, pasta and potato diet. But, I will remain strong my friend....because we are both doing this together and we’ll be skinny bitches by the end of it all. Skinny bitches is what we aim for. I just watched the devil wears prada and it got me excited and focused on making myself look good and think about all the clothes we will wear when we look good as skinny bitches.
K....gotta go....finish this soup. I hope your day back to work is uneventful and boring. Not depressing and stressful. I’ll take uneventful and boring any day. Keep me posted my friend. Be strong...be fearful....be hungry.
Hayles'
give me strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment