Wednesday, 6 January 2010

i'm dying here.



7:15pm
"Day three: Another day, another bowl of soup. I ate all the veggies and fruits I wanted...plus soup. Mom and I were out all day from 10:30am – 6:30pm. We were at Wal-Mart and I went mental. We stopped at McDonalds and I had a salad...a cesar salad with grilled chicken. AAAAAHHHHH! I’ve succombed to the cries of protein. I sorry. (I can’t even be bothered to spell check this email because I’m so delusional with hunger) I brought hot soup in a thermos to eat out. THAT’S HOW LOYAL I’VE BEEN TO THIS DIET AND THEN I SCREW IT UP BY EATING GRILLED CHICKEN AND CESAR DRESSING WITH CROUTONS.

I’m a horrible person. I’ve come to the conclusion that this diet will kill you...in the end. If it doesn’t kill you, it will make you mental to a point where you don’t seem to care about anything because you’re constantly operating in a state of almost faint and there’s no energy left in your system to care about anything.  Yipeeeeee!!! My short-term memory is shot as well.

I’m almost out of soup. Does that mean I’m done?  Can be done now? Please? Stop the ride, I’d like to get off now.  I’ve been putting these spices in each bowl of soup: curry, tex mex, cayenne pepper, oregano, basil, parsley and garlic powder. That should do it!

KIDDING!!!! 2 more days for me...that’ll be the end of day 5. I get to eat soup and bananas and milk all day!!!!! Sounds like fun. I will say that I look forward to and enjoy grilled veggies of eggplant, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions and garlic....slathered in butter. That gives me much pleasure.

I did have hot chocolate last night while watching “Away We Go”. That gave me much pleasure too.

How your day been? Writing is very theraputic. I posted my other emails on my blog if you’re interested. Not your responses tho.

K....bye for now!"

i sound like i'm on crack and i can't stay on topic to save my life. this diet is going to be the death of me. this is so much harder than the no carb diet.

No comments: